2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is well known by Kearney drivers for its off-road prowess, but how does the Jeep Wrangler interior compare with other vehicles on the road? Rest assured, the Jeep Wrangler comes with all the safety and convenience features you expect from a modern vehicle and the Jeep Wrangler cargo space has enough room for your camping supplies or groceries. Learn more about the Jeep Wrangler interior with Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, then compare the Jeep Wrangler with the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to see which trim level is right for you!
Jeep Wrangler Features
The Jeep Wrangler comes with a sophisticated off-road system and a Trail Rated® Badge for your Grand Island adventures, but many drivers don’t know that the Jeep Wrangler interior also comes with a suite of convenience features for your next trip. See the Jeep Wrangler interior features below:
- Cloth upholstery in Black or Heritage Tan
- 6-way adjustable driver headrest, 2-way driver lumbar adjustment
- Tilting/telescopic steering wheel with controls
- Illuminated front and rear beverage holders
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless Go
- Available leather seats in Black or Dark Saddle
- Available heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control
Jeep Wrangler Technology
The Jeep Wrangler interior doesn’t just come with excellent convenience features, it also comes with a state of the art technology that helps drivers stay connected and entertained on Hastings roads. Read more about them below:
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera: Hitch up your trailer with ease or back into a spot perfectly every time.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Answer calls and stream your favorite music or podcasts without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- Standard 8-speaker Audio System, or available 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System: Listen to your favorite tunes on your next road trip or while you settle into your camping site with an overhead soundbar, all-weather subwoofer, and 552-watt amplifier.
- Available Uconnect®7-inch or 8.4-inch Touchscreen: Connect your Apple or Android smartphone to stream music, calls, and navigation right to your vehicle’s Uconnect® infotainment system.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space
With seating for up to four passengers and plenty of room for your supplies, the Jeep Wrangler cargo space allows Lexington drivers to take everything they need for the ultimate adventure. With the available Trail Rail™ system, drivers can use the Jeep Utility Grid for smaller cargo or hide valuable items in the removable cargo floor. The Jeep Wrangler cargo space differs depending on if you get the 2-door or 4-door model, we’ve listed their dimensions below:
- Standard 2-door style (rear seats up / down): 12.9 / 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available 4-door style (rear seats up / down): 31.7 / 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space
The passenger dimensions in the Jeep Wrangler have no significant difference between the 2-door and 4-door model, so we’ve listed the 2-door measurements for you to review:
- Total passenger volume: 104.0 cubic feet
- Front / rear headroom: 42.6 inches / 41.7 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 55.7 inches / 57.7 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 53.9 inches / 45.0 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 41.2 inches / 35.7 inches
Test Drive The Jeep Wrangler at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now that you know more about the Jeep Wrangler interior and cargo space, read about the different Wrangler trim levels and colors, then contact our dealership to arrange a time for a test drive. When you’re ready, you can apply for financing online with our finance team. We look forward to hearing from you!
More from Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re in the market for a new Grand Wagoneer near Grand Island then you’re going to want to make sure that you’re getting one in the right color! From the best-in-class towing capacity to its state-of-the-art technology, there isn’t anything wrong with this remarkable SUV, and you can even select from a number of Grand…
The new Jeep Gladiator is built to take on just about any terrain a Grand Island driver can throw at it, and at a price that drivers love which is always important. But how much is the Jeep Gladiator you might be asking? And what about the different trim levels? The 2022 Jeep Gladiator price is…
Grand Island drivers have been wanting a vehicle that provides luxury with exceptional towing capacity, and the 2022 Grand Wagoneer is here to deliver! On top of the high-class, luxurious interior, the 2022 Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is also the talk of the town. Are you curious about how much the Grand Wagoneer can tow like…