Leasing vs. Buying
If you’re shopping for a new CDJR to get around Grand Island, you have two options: leasing or financing. Both offer you a reasonable method for obtaining the vehicle you want, but one might be better than the other, depending on your driving needs. Here, we’ll break down the benefits and differences, so that you can make an optimal choice for your Lexington cruise.
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is growing in popularity, particularly for drivers who have low annual mileage needs and those who want high-end connectivity in the greater Hastings area. Other benefits to leasing include:
- Lower monthly payments than financing
- Shorter payment contracts
- Easy to upgrade every 3-5 years
- More car with lower payment
- Most repairs included in warranty coverage
Disadvantages of Leasing
- Fees for driving more than the contracted mileage
- You don’t own the vehicle when the payments are complete
- You’ll need another lease when the contract is over if you want to drive a car
For people for whom these issues are a problem, buying a vehicle might be a better option.
Benefits of Buying
Buying is the most common way to get a new or used vehicle and has several benefits:
- You own the vehicle outright when payments are complete
- You can modify the vehicle as you see fit
- Sell or trade-up when you’re ready for a new vehicle
- Enjoy payment-free driving when the contract is finished
Disadvantages of Buying
- You are responsible for all vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Payments can be higher than leasing
- Cannot terminate contract and return vehicle
For drivers concerned about these issues, leasing might be a better option.
If you believe leasing is a better option for you, we can help you explore the incentives available to help make your purchase easily affordable and walk you through the process from start to finish, so you’ll know what to expect, what restrictions might apply, and what to do if you decide you need something different down the road.
If you believe financing your vehicle is the way to go, our associates can help you choose from the many vehicles in our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM inventories to suit your driving needs. With our hassle-free pricing, easy online trade-in calculator, and quick financing, you’ll have a vehicle you love at a price you can afford in no time.
Lease or Finance Your Next CDJR in Kearney, NE!
Whatever you decide, the dedicated staff at Midway CDJR in Kearney, NE is here to help. Contact us today to learn more or to get started.