Leasing vs. Buying
If you‘re looking for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM to get around Grand Island, you have two great options: leasing or financing. Leasing is becoming more popular for drivers who don‘t need to travel long distances and want cutting–edge features in and around Hastings. Benefits of leasing include lower monthly payments, shorter contracts, and easy upgrades every 3–5 years. Alternatively, buying your vehicle can give you the freedom to modify it as you wish, and you own the vehicle outright when payments are complete. Additionally, Midway CDJR in Kearney, NE offers great leasing and financing incentives to make your purchase easy and affordable. Contact us today to learn more or to get your financing application started.
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is growing in popularity, particularly for drivers who have low annual mileage needs and those who want high-end connectivity in the greater Hastings area. Other benefits to leasing include:
- Lower monthly payments than financing
- Shorter payment contracts
- Easy to upgrade every 3-5 years
- More car with lower payment
- Most repairs included in warranty coverage
Disadvantages of Leasing
- Fees for driving more than the contracted mileage
- You don’t own the vehicle when the payments are complete
- You’ll need another lease when the contract is over if you want to drive a car
For people for whom these issues are a problem, buying a vehicle might be a better option.
Benefits of Buying
Buying is the most common way to get a new or used vehicle and has several benefits:
- You own the vehicle outright when payments are complete
- You can modify the vehicle as you see fit
- Sell or trade-up when you’re ready for a new vehicle
- Enjoy payment-free driving when the contract is finished
Disadvantages of Buying
- You are responsible for all vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Payments can be higher than leasing
- Cannot terminate contract and return vehicle
For drivers concerned about these issues, leasing might be a better option.
If you believe leasing is a better option for you, we can help you explore the incentives available to help make your purchase easily affordable and walk you through the process from start to finish, so you’ll know what to expect, what restrictions might apply, and what to do if you decide you need something different down the road.
If you believe financing your vehicle is the way to go, our associates can help you choose from the many vehicles in our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM inventories to suit your driving needs. With our hassle-free pricing, easy online trade-in calculator, and quick financing, you’ll have a vehicle you love at a price you can afford in no time.