What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel?
If you’re in the market for a high-performance pickup for sale in the Grand Island area, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel is an excellent choice. Although you may be wondering, “What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel?” The RAM EcoDiesel is a versatile pickup that comes equipped with a diesel engine. Whether you need stronger towing capabilities or a more fuel-efficient, smoothly-handled drive, the EcoDiesel can deliver just that, and much more! Learn more about RAM EcoDiesel specs with Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, below.
2021 RAM EcoDiesel Specs
The RAM EcoDiesel specs are a testament to this truck’s ability to help you tackle the toughest of jobs throughout Hastings. If you’re curious about the RAM EcoDiesel MPG and engine, here’s a breakdown of what you can look forward to under the hood:
- Engine: 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 that achieves 260 hp
- Output: 260 hp and a best-in-class diesel torque of 480 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 22 MPG city / 32 MPG highway
As a result of the diesel powertrain, the RAM EcoDiesel MPG is much higher than other pickups on the market. What’s great about this pickup is that you don’t have to sacrifice powerful capabilities for fuel-efficiency.
2021 RAM EcoDiesel Towing Capacity
The under-the-hood components of this pickup means that you can look forward to a high-powered performance on Lexington job sites. One of the benefits is the RAM EcoDiesel towing capacity of 12,560 pounds. You can also expect a variety of towing and safety features that will ensure smooth handling while hauling heavy cargo.
RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Reviews
Still up in the air if this pickup will live up to your expectations? Don’t just take our word for it. Check out these 2021 RAM EcoDiesel reviews by some of the automotive industry’s top critics:
- Autotrader: “The EcoDiesel, on the other hand, is a star. It impresses us with class-leading torque, excellent towing capabilities, and great fuel economy.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Towing with the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel is a breeze. We took out a 5,100-pound trailer behind a Laramie Longhorn, and power delivery and transmission shift points were spot on. Visibility was very good, and we were happy with the size of the side mirrors – which isn’t something to be taken for granted. The rest of the driving experience with the Ram EcoDiesel is just as good as with the entire Ram 1500 line: The ride is comfortable, the interior offers luxury-like materials and quality, and the class-leading tech is easy to use.”
- Car and Driver: “This is clearly the best Ram EcoDiesel ever, and overall, this new wave of diesel-powered half-tons are a compelling option for full-size pickup buyers.”
Explore RAM 1500 EcoDiesel at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now that you know more about the RAM EcoDiesel, contact us to arrange a test drive and experience this powerhouse of a pickup for yourself! You can learn even more about RAM 1500 trim levels and towing capacities. After browsing our inventory of RAM 1500 EcoDiesel for sale, be sure to apply for financing to get pre-approved from the comfort of your home.
More from Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Most drivers know that oil changes are an important part of a routine maintenance schedule, but just how often should you change your oil for the best results in Grand Island? While the old rule of thumb was 3,000 miles as the standard oil change frequency, modern automotive technology is better than ever. Now, most vehicles…
Need to know the 2021 RAM 1500 weight? Well, depending on which trim level you choose, the 2021 RAM 1500 weight ranges from 4,778 pounds to 6,396 pounds unloaded. Its design enables a high towing capacity and max payload capacity in Grand Island. When you look at its Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, the RAM 1500 weighs…
How much can the Grand Cherokee tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity can reach a maximum of 7,200 pounds, plenty for taking an ATV or a couple of jet skis out for an adventure. With four different engine options, Grand Island drivers can find the Grand Cherokee with the power that…