2020 Dodge Journey Towing Capacity
Kearney families that are shopping for a comfortable and capable minivan won’t need to look further than the 2020 Dodge Journey. Packed to the brim with convenience features and impressive towing capacity, the Dodge Journey has everything you need for your next family vacation. Take advantage of the Dodge Journey towing capacity and its interior cargo space to pack your camping supplies, fishing equipment, and much more! Learn more about the Dodge Journey towing capacity and towing features below with Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Have questions? Contact us and we’ll help you however we can!
How Much Can The Dodge Journey Tow?
While browsing the Dodge Journey trim levels, you may find yourself asking “How much can the Dodge Journey tow?” The Dodge Journey is powered by a 2.4L I4 engine that allows it to pull up to 1,000 pounds and give you an impressive 19 MPG City/25 MPG fuel economy. Read the full engine specs of the Dodge Journey below:
2.4L I4 Engine:
- Four-speed automatic transmission
- 166 lb-ft of torque
- 19 MPG City/ 25 MPG Highway EPA-Estimated Fuel Efficiency
- 1000 pound towing capacity
Whether you’re planning a day trip around Grand Island or you’re planning your next cross-country adventure, the Dodge Journey has the capability and the power to get you there with ease.
Now that you know how much the Dodge Journey can tow, you’ll be happy to learn that the Dodge Journey also offers Hastings drivers an impressive array of towing features to make your trips safer and more efficient. Systems like Trailer Sway Control and Electronic Roll Mitigation will keep your trailer in line and keep your family safe. Read more about the Dodge Journey Towing Features below:
- Increased traction control: The available AWD system on the Dodge Journey makes it easy to navigate snow, rain, and rough terrain without the fear of losing traction or slipping on road surfaces.
- Trailer Sway Control: This standard system keeps your trailer from swaying due to uneven roads. By applying brake pressure strategically, this system keeps your trailer in line on Lexington roads.
- Electronic Stability Control: This system adapts to wind and road conditions on the road to keep your trailer stable.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation: This system keeps your vehicle in its proper lane by automatically applying the brakes to prevent wheel lift and reduce the possibility of a rollover.
- Anti-lock brakes: This braking system will keep your vehicle under control and on the road in all-weather situations.
Test Drive a Dodge Journey at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Critic and customer reviews of the 2020 Dodge Journey highlight its affordability, comfort, efficient gas mileage, and standard features. Compare the Dodge Journey with the Dodge Durango, and when you’re ready to explore the Dodge Journey towing capacity and features in person, contact us at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We’ll set up a time for you to take a test drive and show you the Dodge Journey available features and trim levels. When you’re ready to buy contact our finance department and apply for financing online! We look forward to hearing from you!
More from Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The RAM 1500 towing capacity varies depending on the engine you choose, but you can tow up to 12,750 pounds with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. Looking for efficiency or a speed boost on the Grand Island highways? You’ll find what you need between five engine options and a wide selection of performance-enhancing features. This…
The 2020 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat updates the 2019 model with a Widebody frame that takes its already-blistering speeds even higher. The new 2020 Hellcat Widebody delivers a staggering 0-60 MPH time of just 3.6 seconds with the help of a supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT® V8 engine. Compared to 11 seconds for the 2019 Dodge…
Service DepartmentSchedule Service Summer Heat Giving Car a Foul Smell Do you love summers in Grand Island, but dread what the heat does to the aroma of your car interior? If you’ve ever turned on your air conditioning and gotten a foul, musty smell, you’re probably wondering how the smell got there in the first place….