Find Your Ram 2500 Trim Level
With its legendarily powerful engine options and rugged, durable build, it’s no wonder the Ram 2500 is so beloved by Kearney drivers. But the real draw of the Ram 2500 is the trim levels you have to choose from. Take a look at what each trim has to offer, and see which is right for you!
- Tradesman: With a starting MSRP of $32,145, the Tradesman gives you heavy-duty power and seating for up to six people at a great price.
- SLT: Starting at $36,345 MSRP, this trim adds a one-year subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio and a Traveler/Mini Trip Computer.
- Big Horn: For $42,725 MSRP, you’ll get a 10-way power driver seat with two-way power lumbar adjustment and an available ParkView Rear Back Up Camera.
- Laramie: With an MSRP starting at $47,645, this trim ups the luxury with heated and ventilated seats and Uconnect 8.4 with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- Laramie Longhorn: For a starting MSRP of $54,375, you’ll get luxurious upgrades like a leather-wrapped steering wheel with real wood accents and an available Cargo-View Camera.
- Power Wagon: At a starting MSRP of $51,695, the Power Wagon enhances the 2500’s capability with Hill Descent Control and a 12,000-pound. Electronic WARN Winch with a 90-foot cable.
- Limited: At the top of the line, this trim takes all the aforementioned luxuries and adds Remote Keyless Enter ‘n Go with Start/Stop Button—all for an MSRP of $57,775.
See the Ram 2500 Trim Levels at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
As you can see, there are many Ram 2500 trim levels to choose from, and you can find the one you’re looking for right here in Kearney at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Plus, our flexible financing options and friendly sales people make the buying process a breeze. So contact us online, and schedule a test drive today!
More from Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Having trouble unlocking the car door with your key fob? If your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or RAM vehicle has been responding inconsistently to your key fob, it’s probably time to replace the key fob battery. The key fob battery is safely contained inside the key, which makes the process of changing it a bit confusing…
The Jeep Renegade has been a popular pick on the Grand Island roads for years, and it’s not hard to see why! The 2019 model was listed as a top 15 subcompact SUV by U.S. News and World Report and the spectacular Jeep Renegade interior played a big part in those stellar reviews. Of course, this…
Adventurers in Grand Island know that the Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a rugged and refined ride that’s just as well-suited to off-road trips in Hastings as it is family road trips in Lexington. But what’s inside the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior that makes it such a versatile and tech-savvy option for the modern driver? Between…