Find Your Ram 2500 Trim Level
With its legendarily powerful engine options and rugged, durable build, it’s no wonder the Ram 2500 is so beloved by Kearney drivers. But the real draw of the Ram 2500 is the trim levels you have to choose from. Take a look at what each trim has to offer, and see which is right for you!
- Tradesman: With a starting MSRP of $32,145, the Tradesman gives you heavy-duty power and seating for up to six people at a great price.
- SLT: Starting at $36,345 MSRP, this trim adds a one-year subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio and a Traveler/Mini Trip Computer.
- Big Horn: For $42,725 MSRP, you’ll get a 10-way power driver seat with two-way power lumbar adjustment and an available ParkView Rear Back Up Camera.
- Laramie: With an MSRP starting at $47,645, this trim ups the luxury with heated and ventilated seats and Uconnect 8.4 with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- Laramie Longhorn: For a starting MSRP of $54,375, you’ll get luxurious upgrades like a leather-wrapped steering wheel with real wood accents and an available Cargo-View Camera.
- Power Wagon: At a starting MSRP of $51,695, the Power Wagon enhances the 2500’s capability with Hill Descent Control and a 12,000-pound. Electronic WARN Winch with a 90-foot cable.
- Limited: At the top of the line, this trim takes all the aforementioned luxuries and adds Remote Keyless Enter ‘n Go with Start/Stop Button—all for an MSRP of $57,775.
See the Ram 2500 Trim Levels at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
As you can see, there are many Ram 2500 trim levels to choose from, and you can find the one you’re looking for right here in Kearney at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Plus, our flexible financing options and friendly sales people make the buying process a breeze. So contact us online, and schedule a test drive today!
More from Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
One of the best parts in owning a new vehicle, especially a RAM 1500, is that you can customize and accessorize it in any which way you please. Change the hubcaps, lift the truck, heck – change the interior features to your liking! Grand Island drivers may find that their seats get soiled and dirty after…
It’s taken 26 years, but the wait is just about over for Grand Island-area Jeep fans. The all-new Jeep Gladiator pickup truck is expected to arrive soon in the showroom here at Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and we couldn’t be more excited. Discover all that this new Jeep pickup truck has to offer. Then, take the drive from Grand Island…
The 2019 RAM 1500 weighs between 4,798 lbs and 5,374 lbs. This weight is before you’ve loaded it up hooked it to a trailer for your Grand Island job. The RAM 1500’s a heavy duty truck, and it’s designed for maximum towing capabilities. Its Gross Vehicle Rating ranges between 6,800 lbs and 7,100 lbs. Find out…